Just wanted to share this super-fun, super-easy Messy Kid lunch idea with you. We got it out of our Sesame Street cookbook, which is incredibly adorable.
Get your own copy of "C Is For Cooking- Recipes From The Street" at Amazon.com!
You will need:
1/3 Cup tartar sauce
1/4 Cup lowfat plain yogurt
1/4 tsp. salt (i used sea salt)
3/4 Cup dried bread crumbs (plain or flavored)
1 lb. cod fillets (i used tilapia)
1. preheat oven to 400F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. In large bowl, mix together tartar sauce, yogurt, and salt. Spoon half the mixture into small bowl to use as a dip.
3. Spread bread crumbs onto large plate.
4. Cut the fish crosswise into 1/2" wide sticks. Add the sticks to the large bowl with the mixture and stir gently to coat. Roll the coated sticks in the bread crumbs until they're covered on all sides.
5. Place breaded sticks on baking sheet.
6. Bake until opaque (solid white, not clear), which takes about 15 minutes. Serve with a small dollop of yogurt/tartar mixture from the small bowl.